practical tax & investment planning online
international tax expert / colunmist / author / speaker


If you are staying in a house belonging to your father, you can plan a win-win tax situation for both of you!     AM Tax Clues today deals with some interesting readers’ queries on House Rent Allowance (HRA) exemption and 80C deduction for stamp duty on house property. HRA EXEMPTION FOR RENT PAID Query:  My family is living jointly with my parents in a residential bungalow owned by my father at Ahmedabad.  My...

Powered by